- Director's Desk
- Bye-Laws for National Institute of Homoeopathy
- Hospital & Medical Services
- Revised New Recruitment Rules for NIH
- Citizen Charter : NIH
- Vacancy Notice for Direct recruitment/Deputation/Short-term Contractual service
- Vacancy Notice for Consultants
- Cancellation of Advertisement for the post of Professor, Reader and Lecturer
- Revised Recruitment Rules for the post of Professor, Reader and Lecturer
- Revised New Vacancy Notice for various teaching post in NIH
Pathology, Bacteriology & Parasitology
Department of Pathology & Microbiology
1. About: The Department of Pathology and Microbiology of National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata is well-equipped department for the IIND B.H.M.S. students under W.B.U.H.S.
2. Milestones/Important events: I.ROTP in Pathology &Microbiology module-III (07/03/2011 to 12/03/2011)
II. Inauguration of Upgradation of pathology Department by inducting Microbiology laboratory in The Department on 06/02/2015 at 3pm.
3. Activities: seminar, workshop,assignments etc:
I. The syllabus of the pathology µbiology are made into PowerPoint presentation & video presentations for the students to understand the subject well.
II. Educational tour of 23td batch students to National Institute of Virology on last week December 2013.
4. Research/project: Current project on “Phytochemical study and effect of Homoeopathic preparations of baptisia tinctoria, calendula offcinalis, Echinacea angusitifolia and Hydrocotyle asiatica against Microbes by using culture sensitivity test through well diffusion assay”.
5. News to forecast: Research activities upgradation along with teaching programme.
6. Infrastructure: I. Pathology Laboratory
II. Microbiology laboratory
III. Departmental Room
7. Faculty members with qualification: Dr. KUMARAVEL.V, B.H.M.S, M.D (HOM), M.Sc. (Micro), PGDIP (CTM&RA)
8. Key person to contact: Dr. KUMARAVEL.V
- Phone/Mobile No:9748163274
- Internal phone No: Nil
- Email id: please provide Departmental Email id
9. Innovative representation, ideas & formats are welcome