- Director's Desk
- Bye-Laws for National Institute of Homoeopathy
- Hospital & Medical Services
- Revised New Recruitment Rules for NIH
- Citizen Charter : NIH
- Vacancy Notice for Direct recruitment/Deputation/Short-term Contractual service
- Vacancy Notice for Consultants
- Cancellation of Advertisement for the post of Professor, Reader and Lecturer
- Revised Recruitment Rules for the post of Professor, Reader and Lecturer
- Revised New Vacancy Notice for various teaching post in NIH
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is involved in teaching of 2nd and 3rd B.H.M.S. students. The department has one full-time lecturer and one guest faculty.
There are 6 charts, 14 specimens, 67 instruments, 3 dummy fetus, 2 fetal skulls, 6 contraceptives and 9 models available in the department. Classes are takes as per the norms of C.C.H. and WBUHS. Besides this, the department also participates in the weekly seminars. Students are trained in O.P.D., I.P.D. & O.T. The subject is being taught by making proper integration of knowledge of the subject proper with the knowledge of Homoeopathy. Interns are being guided to carry-out their dissertation work under the guidance of departmental teachers. P.G.T.s, who have their dissertation on gynecological topics, are being trained and helped to carry out their work. Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology performed Surgery as far Gynaecological cases.