- Director's Desk
- Bye-Laws for National Institute of Homoeopathy
- Hospital & Medical Services
- Revised New Recruitment Rules for NIH
- Citizen Charter : NIH
- Vacancy Notice for Direct recruitment/Deputation/Short-term Contractual service
- Vacancy Notice for Consultants
- Cancellation of Advertisement for the post of Professor, Reader and Lecturer
- Revised Recruitment Rules for the post of Professor, Reader and Lecturer
- Revised New Vacancy Notice for various teaching post in NIH
- Statistical Data- Department of Surgery performed 59 cases of surgery during the calendar year 2014-15.
- Activities of the Department: Besides theory and practical classes held for the 3rd and 4th year students as per schedule in IPD, OPD, Class rooms and Operation theatre, students and interns are being acquainted with the basic concepts and techniques in Surgery through live demonstration in the IPD and in Operation theatres.
The Operation theatre has been upgraded with minimal invasive surgical equipments for performing surgery by latest techniques.
Students and interns are being trained in the basics of General Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Eye, ENT and Dental surgery.
Students and interns are being trained in the basics of first aid to a victim/patient in collaboration with St. John Ambulance Association West Bengal.
This Department has functioned with one full time Lecturer; One part time Oncologist and RMO surgery.