- Director's Desk
- Bye-Laws for National Institute of Homoeopathy
- Hospital & Medical Services
- Revised New Recruitment Rules for NIH
- Citizen Charter : NIH
- Vacancy Notice for Direct recruitment/Deputation/Short-term Contractual service
- Vacancy Notice for Consultants
- Cancellation of Advertisement for the post of Professor, Reader and Lecturer
- Revised Recruitment Rules for the post of Professor, Reader and Lecturer
- Revised New Vacancy Notice for various teaching post in NIH
DEPARTMENT OF PAEDIATRICS (PG)
The department is functioning as a separate department as per the regulations of CCH, New Delhi since 2009 when the MD (Hom) course in the subject Paediatrics is introduced here at NIH.
The intake capacity for MD (Hom) in the subject is three (03) per session. There is one full time contractual Lecturer, one Guest Professor and one part-time Guest Lecturer available in the department. One full time professor is looking after the department as in-charge of the department and coordinating the activities of the department.
The department is well equipped as per regulations of CCH, New Delhi. There is one dedicated Paediatric O.P.D. attached to the Hospital. Six Beds are available in the I.P.D. where Patients are admitted regularly from Paediatric O.P.D. Regular Journal Club, Clinical case discussion, weekly departmental Seminar and monthly general seminars are conducted in and by the department of Paediatrics.