- Director's Desk
- Bye-Laws for National Institute of Homoeopathy
- Hospital & Medical Services
- Revised New Recruitment Rules for NIH
- Citizen Charter : NIH
- Vacancy Notice for Direct recruitment/Deputation/Short-term Contractual service
- Vacancy Notice for Consultants
- Cancellation of Advertisement for the post of Professor, Reader and Lecturer
- Revised Recruitment Rules for the post of Professor, Reader and Lecturer
- Revised New Vacancy Notice for various teaching post in NIH
Practice of Medicine & Paediatrics
PRACTICE OF MEDICINE & PAEDIATRICS
The Department is an integrated unit for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses of the affiliating university in the speciality of Practice of Medicine. The subject of Paediatrics at undergraduate level is covered by this Department; while there is a separate Department of Paediatrics for postgraduate course. The Department is now functioning from the New Academic cum Library Building and constraint of space is no longer a problem.
This Department has functioned with four full-time faculty members – one Professor, one Reader and two Lecturers. There are two senior specialist physicians who are attached as Guest Faculty, for assistance in teaching/training of undergraduate/postgraduate students and in ensuring better management of hospital patients.
The intake capacity for MD (Hom) in the subject is three. The first batch (admitted 2009-10) and the second batch (admitted 2010-11) have passed out; the third (admitted 2011-12) are awaiting their final examination; fourth, fifth and sixth batches are pursuing their Course.
As in the previous year, the faculty members and the postgraduate students under guidance of faculty members have published several scientific papers in well-known Homoeopathic Journals/Periodicals. The postgraduate students have presented several institutional seminars. One Lecturer attended the 69th LMHI World Congress in Paris, France.