- Director's Desk
- Bye-Laws for National Institute of Homoeopathy
- Hospital & Medical Services
- Revised New Recruitment Rules for NIH
- Citizen Charter : NIH
- Vacancy Notice for Direct recruitment/Deputation/Short-term Contractual service
- Vacancy Notice for Consultants
- Cancellation of Advertisement for the post of Professor, Reader and Lecturer
- Revised Recruitment Rules for the post of Professor, Reader and Lecturer
- Revised New Vacancy Notice for various teaching post in NIH
The Institute was affiliated to the University of Calcutta up to session 2003-04 and from 2004-05 has been affiliated to the West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata. This Institute, conducts the degree course in Homoeopathy i.e., Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery [B.H.M.S.] since 1987 and Post - Graduate course i.e. Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy [M.D. (Hom.)] since 1998. At present PG course is offered in six subjects viz. Organon of Medicine, Materia Medica, Repertory, Homoeopathic Pharmacy, Practice of Medicine and Paediatrics.
The Institute is recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy, to conduct B.H.M.S. course in Homoeopathy viz., Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery; and from 1998-99 to conduct MD (Homoeopathy) courses. It was formerly affiliated to the University of Calcutta and from 16th Batch (Session 2004-05) onwards, the Institute is affiliated to the West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata.